Starting to Seeing Results

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
Starting to Seeing Results

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Breeanna 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Five days ago I did a 3 day fast – liquids only because I thought it would be easier than having to fuss around with counting calories in my food choices. I’ve now had 2 days of normal eating. The first thing I’ve noticed is the change in my blood pressure 133/98 pre-fasting 105/79 post-fasting. I will continue to monitor it to see if these changes are sustainable. I did have an annoying headache the 3rd day of fasting but that went on day 4 when I started to eat again. I’m sleeping better and starting to feel like I want to exercise. Just wanted to ask is it okay long term to just drink fluids on the two days you fast?

That depends, what exactly are you drinking? Unless it’s just water, liquids have calories too. Either way, liquids only would not be something I’d do long term.
    it’s not actually a good thing to register a blood pressure drop as much as yours in such a short time, despite the new reading being in a better range. A big drop like that can cause insufficient blood to go to your brain, which is possibly why you had the headache.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.