Starting over. Again. First fast day

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Starting over. Again. First fast day

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Emptyvessels 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• So I’m currently about 10st 4lb at 30 and 5 ft 5. Got down to 8st 12 a couple of years ago before moving to London and being out eating and drinking 3-4 nights a week.

Luckily the social life has calmed down to once a (mid) week and not a second too soon as I’m squidging out of all my clothes like a load of old sausage.

First fast day yesterday. Surprisingly ok, though I was shocked by how much my day revolves around food. Ridiculous. I lurked on the forums during the most difficult spots and found it difficult to get to sleep.

Aside from that I had two cans of soup from marks and Spencer’s one at lunch one for early tea and felt a bit empty-stomached and out of it but not particularly hungry. I also drank a ton of black coffee, peppermint tea and water. Non-fast day today, would like to hold out til lunch but we’ll see. Not going to force it.

Will check back in! Would love to hear from more new starters!

Second Fast day coming up today.

Going to be an interesting one since I met up with an old friend last night and got through a bottle of wine (£10 at dirty martini – yes please 2). Hangovers have always meant stuffing myself stupid. Going to hold the line today though even if it kills me.

I tend to have soup as well on my fasting days. Check the ingredients and avoid the ones with a lot of sugar (natural or added).

If you like green vegetables (broccoli, brussels sprouts, green beans, cabbage) and other vegetables with a lot of bulk for relatively few calories (tomatoes, carrots, cauliflower) these can be more filling and satisfying.

Yeah at the moment I’m buying marks and Spencer’s canned soups out of pure laziness and because the calories are counted for me, but I’m sure I could make some massive veggie soups for less calories and more volume which I definitely need to consider.

I’m at my desk with a 15 cal bottle of diet lemonade. Managed to avoid popping into pret for a cheese croissant on the walk to work which was literally all I could think about. Fasting day on a minor hangover was a poor choice but I’ve got stuff on other days so no real option.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.