Started the 6 – 18 diet last week

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
Started the 6 – 18 diet last week

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I had an accident in February and put on some weight due to eating more and not able to excercise much (broke my neck) Was really fit before so I am now getting back to full fitness but still need to shift 7 lbs. So I heard about the 6 – 18 diet Fast for 18 hours eat for 6 hours, so I was eating only one healthy meal no snacks or rubbish for a week and drinking lots of low calorie drinks because its really hard! I ran 2 x 5k went to the gym twice (a rehab back to fitnes programme) at the stables 6 days doing plenty of work, walked 140,000 steps last week!!!!!! My only cheat is at 7am I have one coffee no sugar with milk before I walk the dog So all that effort and after 7 days lost less than 1 lb!!!!!!! I am very small build, I am 5ft 2 and weigh 8st 7lb at the start and now 8 st 6.2lbs gutted!! Wont give up but any tips greatly appreciated!

Try adding an actual Fasting Diet plan = 2 days of eating up to 600 calories/day of quality food.

Sounds as if you have made a really good recovery from your broken neck — wonderful! Use that same sort of dedication to Fasting 2 days and you will see a difference on the scales.
    Good luck, smell.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.