Slow and Steady – LOST 14KG in 4 months :D

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Slow and Steady – LOST 14KG in 4 months :D

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  carley.marie 8 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi Guys!

I just wanted to share my story, I’ve been doing the 5:2 on and off since May 2015 weighing 75kg (165lbs) Body fat 31% I am 163cm and 22 years old.

I often go away for a couple of weeks at a time where lots of alcohol and fatty food is consumed which is when I stopped doing the 5:2 for a week or so at a time.

Today I weighed myself at 61kg (134 lbs) Body fat 27%!!!! I am totally shocked as on my feast days I would drink red wine and eat pizza aaaa lot of the time.

On my fast days i normally eat Tuna, Eggs and Vege or Yogurt with strawberries and vege. I find my fast days so easy now and sometimes I actually look forward to them.

I walk occasionally but no strenuous exercise.

It can be done!!!!!

Thanks Beryl, I love how everyone finds there own way to do 5:2, and it is great to hear how it works, even with taking weeks off, when you make it part of life and come back to it after a holiday. I’m still fairly new, but it is the sustainability of it that suits me so well. Thanks for sharing. Best wishes.

Great work Breryl and stress free well done:)

Oh my god that is amazing! I am just starting the 5:2 diet (tomorrow eek) and it’s so good to know that someone else my age and similar stats has had such good success! Massive congratulations 🙂

This is great to read – I’m 23 years old, 28% body fat and 75kg, so a lot of similarities. Had my first fast day yesterday! Good to know this is where I could be in 4 months time.

Thanks for the support everyone and good luck to those of you that are starting!!

Fast days get easier – I promise 🙂

That is so great! good job!

Thankyou for being an awesome inspiration

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.