Saving money and losing weight! The best lifestyle ever!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Saving money and losing weight! The best lifestyle ever!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lisgaj 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi guys!
    I created this topic to share with everyone who 5:2/4:3 or for those that are starting, the happiness I felt today. After exactly 1 month in this lifestyle, started Aug. 15th, I’ve lost 11 pounds! I can imagine a whole lot of diets promising to lose 10 pounds in 1 week, or in 2… But seriously, I’ve done them all, spent a lot of money buying the right foods, stressed a lot because I couldn’t eat certain foods and frustrated a lot after re- gaining all the weight.
    But the “saving the money” part is not only because we don’t need to buy special food, also because at least on fast days, I spend just in 1 meal for the whole day… Just, very very happy.
    Ready for the 2nd month!!!
    Anyone else noticing an extra money in the account? Haha

Hi lisgaj, Your 11 pound drop in just a month is more than double the average! Well done! There is so much to like about this program, including the freedom we feel being able to really eat what we choose!

As far as saving money, I’ve been looking but haven’t yet seen that in my own shopping expenditure. I’m not sure why this is except that perhaps I’m buying higher quality and therefore more expensive food since starting 5:2.

Keep up the good work and if you haven’t joined one of the other active threads, I invite you to do so. Participating in threads helps keep us on track even after we’ve reached out goals!

Hi Lael!
    Thanks! For how long have you been doing the diet? I guess someone doing 4:3 sometimes, helped on losing a bit more pounds than usual.. Not sure!
    But that’s a good thing, what you’re doing, buying grocery with higher quality ☺ . I just continued eating everything I used to…. Maybe that’s a good next step.
    Keep going you too!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.