Rough Morning

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  paleofast 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Been doing primarily 16:8 every day and feeling good but this morning woke up feeling dizzy & off (unrelated I’m sure) so decided to eat breakfast. Now I get to spend the rest of the day beating myself up! Back on track tomorrow.

How do you deal with rough days? Curious. 🙂

Just move on! It’s life 😀

I’ve not tried 16:8, I’m pretty new to this and so far have only done “vanilla” 5:2.

One of the things that appeals about this way of living is that it’s flexible and can be adapted – last week for example I meant to fast on Monday but ended up having a blow-out on Monday evening. It was OK though, I just fasted on Tuesday instead and was back on track for the week, fasting again on the Thursday.

It seems to me that the challenge with 16:8 is that it’s less flexible – because you’re doing it every day, you have to get it right every day and if you don’t you can easily fall into the diet trap mentality of having “failed”.

I suppose all you can do is put it down to experience, give yourself a break and get back on plan when you can ?

Thx Rob! Agree that it’s not as flexible but skipping late night/morning food is easier for me than trying to arrange my schedule around all day fasts. But I will need to throw some of those in as well I think. Seeing how it goes and trying to take it one day at a time – !94 easy for sure!! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.