results

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dykask 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi there

I am quite new to this, Its my 4ht week and so far I dont see much difference in weight, maybe it does not work for me? do I do something wrong? I dont want to lose my motivation so please share your toughs
    Justine

Hi Justinekoss,

I did 5:2 for a year, lost 3.5kg in the first month or so then nothing after that. I kept doing it because I thought it was healthy. I hadn’t read the book. I read the book over Christmas last year and discovered that the secret was weighing my food on Fast days. I was eating a big bowl of oats for breaky and a huge bowl of veges for dinner. I didn’t know that the calories in vegetables needed to be counted. Now I weigh everything and count the calories. I’m eating much less.

I also count calories on my NFDs and try to keep within my daily allowance which is about 8,000 kilojoules (around 2,000 calories).

Other tip, measure your waist. You may find that you’ve lost centimetres even if you don’t lose weight. That can lift your spirits.

Best of luck.

Scales often lie to you, they are just like my children. Don’t just trust the scale, check with the measuring tapes and they are much more honest than scales.

Another thing to check … is your fat firm or does it fill kind of broken apart with lots of water in it? That is a good indication you body is burning some fat.

I’ve also just started measuring my urine for ketones … I’ve been pretty pleased to find out I’m in at least mild ketosis! Burning that fat!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.