Reporting results 17 weeks

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Reporting results 17 weeks

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tmadl 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• This may help those that are trying this to lose weight and not to feel discouraged you will see results if you are persistent and have patience.
    I started the fast diet on April 17 2014. I added some exercise at least 2 times a week (biking) and whenever possible another fast day. 17 April/ May was mostly 5:2, June was entirely 4:3 July was mostly 5:2. 16th and 17th weeks were 4:3.
    I usually weight myself after a fast day in the morning.
    Results:
    April 21: 199 pounds
    August 14: 172 pounds
    27 pounds in 17 weeks : 1.58 pounds per week average.
    Goal: 160 to 165 pounds
    Adding exercise and another fasting day when possible is better if you have a tendency to not eat “normally” sometimes. (eat normally though when non fasting).

Brilliant results, well done!

That’s amazing well done!i am going into the fourth week and last week saw me put on a pound which was really disheartening.saying that I haven’t been exercising.can I ask you what is your diet like on non fast days?

Hi loulob that happened to me too I put on 2 to 1 pounds some weeks and lost 3 in others. The fluctuations are normal, keep pushing. I try to eat normally on my non fast days, my diet is mainly protein red meat chicken and veggies , Greek yogurt and nuts . No sugars very little carbohydrates , some fruits strawberries and oranges. I occasionally had pasta and cheese. I love cheese so plain Greek yoghurt with nuts helped me stopped the cravings for cheese and raw almonds(be careful on the amount) was a great bread replacement. Not counting calories…. but adding exercise and a 3rd day sometimes.

Thank you.i think I’m not being as careful as I should on non fast days haven’t weighed myself this week but have a feeling ive put it all back on!!

Very inspiring. Thank you. I’ve found I have trouble doing a true FULL day of fasting (36 hours) so I’m sticking with 24 hours and adding a third day. Best part? I’m not nearly as hungry on my feast days as I used to be before starting this. How weird is that? It’s like I’m used to a little hunger and I know I’m not dying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.