Ready made meals on fast days

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Meal plans and meals
Ready made meals on fast days

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Goal10kg 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Hi everyone, newbie here but I’ve done the diet before, 8 years ago, and just started again last week.

I fasted on Wednesday and Friday and I think having returned from holiday, and a week of excess, I found the fast days quite easy!

What I did, just for pure ease, is used ready made stuff, as it’s just so much easier. Asda sell these brilliant salad boxes, 2 for £3. Lots of them are under 300 calories! And I just added some beetroot to the side. And looking through my cupboards I found a tin of baxters cock a leekie soup and it was only 148 calories for the whole tin! That with half a slice of bread, was a satisfying lunch.

So the plan is much the same for this week. I have a tin of soup and half slice of bread for lunch. And then a salad box with beetroot for dinner. And cups of black coffee, green tea and lots and lots of water throughout the day ! I might actually just have the soup for lunch, and then a boiled egg just before the gym after work.

I really loved the sense of achievement when I woke up the day after a fast day!

Here’s to a good upcoming week everyone!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.