Question: Timing Calories

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Question: Timing Calories

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alih87 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone!
    As I am not quite a seasoned faster yet, I have a few questions for those of you who are. 😛

Does anyone else eat the 500 calories throughout the day with small things here and there?
    I’ve been under the impression that most fasters will eat 1-2 meals on their fast days. I have attempted that approach but I seem to feel like crap doing that (physically and mentally)…so I’ve been eating 3-5 times on my fasting days but stay within 500 calories and I feel normal and energetic.

Has anyone experimented with how much or when they eat and noticed any effect on weight loss?
    **Am I still in a “fasted state” and reaping the benefits of this lifestyle if I’m technically feeding myself throughout the day?

Yes you will still reap the benefits if you are sticking to the 500 calories. I find thats one of the joys of the diet, it’s completely up to you how you consume those 500 calories and at what time, so long as you stick to the limit.
    Personally i find it easiest to split it into two small meals and i eat early. Breakfast (early or mid morning) then an early dinner (4-6pm).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.