Preliminary results – Winning!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Preliminary results – Winning!

This topic contains -1 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bagua 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Cleaning my office, I just found my last blood donation mini-physical from 2 month ago. Weight 240, pulse 92, and blood pressure 137/95.

I still have two weeks before the blood work, but the doctor visit from last week says weight 222, pulse 74, and blood pressure 122/80.

These results make me happy. The 5-2 style of eating is a great fit for my personality. As long as the cholesterol is better, I’m set for life.

My eating habits have changed for the better. Most days I fast or feed. Some days I feast. Every day I have 2 solid, delicious meals whether I’m in the fasted state or not. I usually skip deserts or late night eating.

After the above good results, I’ve started drinking Magnesium Bicarbonate water with added potassium. In the homemade concentrate, there are 50 mg of Magnesium and 40 mg of potassium per ounce. I’ve been drinking 7 oz a day, but never with or near a meal. I just started making this water after reading a random website comment somewhere and research. It should be good for me and the blood test in the next two weeks will confirm it’s not harming me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.