Post a supervised traditional reducing plan

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
Post a supervised traditional reducing plan

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chani 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I am a newbie to this site and already own and have read Dr. Moseley’s book. As a short prelude to my question I have lost in the past 1 1/2 years 80lbs on a typical 1,500 cal. Diet supervised by an RD. It went fine and I learned a lot. Still my BMI is 26.5 and I was told that I could get into nutritional trouble by attempting further loss as well as osteoporosis. Is this true? Also my A1c is 5.4 and I was told I was prediabetic! Is this true. There is family history, though.

The questions you are asking need to be answered by a doctor who is familiar with your medical history as anyone on here would just be giving their unqualifed opinion.

Thanks for your professional expertise, whoever answered!

Is there any chance that a subject thread be delegated to the topic of A1c readings be in the ‘ mail range’, but still be considered pre-diabetic by some internists?

Chani, my point is that there is no professional expertise to answer such questions on this website as it consists of people who follow 5:2 in order to lose weight and/or benefit from the perceived health benefits.
    If you want a dedicated thread for a particular subject you’ll need to set it up in the relevant section.

Got it. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.