PMT and fasting

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Morph 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• I started this diet 4 weeks ago and have been stunned at the ease of applying this method of weight loss into my life. I’ve lost 10lbs to date, and I’m so trilled. I have a query regarding PMT while on this diet. If anyone could shed some light I’d be grateful. Yesterday I was quite frankly a horror to be around. It was the second of my 2 fasting days, and my period is one week away. I haven’t felt that psychotic EVER!! And I’m curious if the fasting amplified the PMT? He’s anyone experienced anything similar? He’s anyone has improved per menstrual symptoms on this diet?

I haven’t noticed any difference – my husband would confirm this – that my PMT mood is as grumpy as it usually is! 😉 I haven’t had my usual migraines though! This maybe just a fantastic coincidence! But fingers crossed it maybe helping and! Congratulations on the weight loss. I started this way of eating 4 weeks ago and and have lost 5lbs which took me to a very pleasing 2 and a half stone loss since January 🙂

I know this is an old post, but I just did a search on pmt as my mood has been terrible today…worse pmt ever! But I am glad I haven’t had the tears that usually accompany it!

hi Sal254c

I hope this eases off for you, its bad enough at the best of times grrrr
    take care and hopefully it will improve ;-)x

Cheers Angie 🙂

Aaaaggghhh feeling the same. Have only been doing the fasting diet for a week and lost 4 lbs and 2 inches of my waist in the first week but now feeling like I’m bordering on losing it! Dose anyone know if the fasting aggravates PMT?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.