No loss in 9 weeks :(

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I’ve been doing this woe for 9 weeks now and have had absolutely no loss. I’ve tried to stay positive about it, but this is just getting a bit ridiculous. I have 9 kgs to lose, and while I have been very slack with going to the gym I still play touch football twice a week. My TDEE is 1961, BMR is 1427 and I rarely get over 400 calories on a fast day. Granted I don’t track on a feast day, as I just find it too difficult as I don’t weigh anything. But even though I don’t eat too great, I feel I definitely don’t eat sooo much that I shouldn’t have any loss whatsoever. I really don’t understand 🙁

Hi btoohey and welcome:

If you have actually been eating 400 calories or less on your diet days and have done them two days a week for nine weeks and not lost any weight, you are eating way too much on your non diet days. As you say you don count any calories, weigh or measure, and don’t eat too great, it is easy to see why you might be over eating.

It appears you have not gained any weight, so that means the weight gain that caused you to start a diet has been halted (and that ‘the diet’ is really working in reducing the number of calories you are eating).

There is only one answer, but you have to want to do it. Count every calorie you put into your mouth on one diet day and the two following non diet days and see how much you have been eating. That may answer your question.

Here are some tips: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.