Newbie – day 1

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MrsBlueSky 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi All, just thought I’d say a quick hello to you all. I’m a newbie starting the process after making the move to a new city. Stress, work, too many choices, whatever the excuse, I find myself almost 3 stone heavier than when I arrived a year and a half ago. I’m only 22, 5’11 in height, and 13st 4lbs. Not a lot to lose, mixing it in with a gym routine 3 times a week, and 1 of those days including a personal trainer. Roughly looking to lose just over a stone (get rid of the beer belly and moobs and tone up a bit!) Day 1 going well so far, had nothing but water, and a soup for lunch, although I do have a major headache! (most likely coffee withdrawal!) Anyway, here’s to sharing the journey together! will let you know how I get on! any tips greatly appreciated

Hi! I will be starting on Monday, so a few days behind you. Looking to loose at least a stone and then see how I get on with it from there. Heard lots of positive things so fingers crossed. Good luck and keep in touch with how it’s going.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.