Newbe

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pollypenny 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Just joined,from Hampshire. Started today with a fast. Any help would be most appreciated šŸ˜€

Good luck, Iā€™m starting on Monday with a fast day. Iā€™m in Fife, scotland.

I would advise you make sure you drink plenty of water, herbal tea or black tea/coffee, make sure you get enough protein during the day, and keep your fiber intake up.

The protein and drinks will help to keep you feeling full, and fiber and drink will help you not to get constipated. That happened to me when I began fasting. Lentils and beans are perfect. One cup of cooked lentils are around 300 calories but will give you 25 grams of protein and 20 grams of fiber.

I’m pretty sure you will have some constipation problems in the beginning, but stick with it. Once your body is used to the reduced calories transition should improve. As said, lots of water helps with this as well as satisfying little pangs of peckishness, if there is such a word. šŸ¤”.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.