New to 5:2

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi there, I’m 3 weeks into the diet now. I’ve lost 5lb so far however weighed myself today and have put 1lb back on. Thought I was doing well & now feel disheartened. I only have 8lb to loose to get to my preferred weight. I’m not overweight. I just don’t feel comfortable where I am right now. Joined the website today for inspiration, advice & tips. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Kirsty. You’ll be fine. Take the long view. Your body is such a complex organism and your weight is fluctuating all the time.
    A pound is just a couple of glasses of water. Your body holds on to water when there is inflammation or because of weather (humidity and temperature) if you have had saltier foods or just haven’t got to the toilet yet.

Have a read of this to cheer yourself up: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/really-no-weight-loss/

Keep at it!

Thank you Cinque this really cheered me up.

Good luck, Kirsty! I had only a few pounds to lose and with 5:2 I lost them and then lost some more! You can do it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.