New Beginner

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bigbooty 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi, Thinking of starting this plan. I have approximately 2 stone to lose. I have tried every diet known to mankind since my 20’s. Anyone any feedback or advice. Feel horrible and unmotivated.

Ive lost 40 pounds. Took me one year. Its very do-able, you just have to find a pattern that suits you. I do Monday/Tuesday zero calories. It works for me. Experiment and find a pattern that works for you and then STICK to it. Maybe Monday and Thursday and 500 cal. Whatever the pattern is that suits you best. It works but you need to work at it. The first 4 weeks were hard and I used to get headaches. Not bad but they were there. After that it gets easier. Some weeks Im actually looking forward to the fast days.

Handy hint, go through your cupboards and get rid of anything with sugar in it. Biscuits, chocolate, sugar drinks, “healthy” cereal (up to 35% sugar), cakes, ice cream. Ditch it. Then the next day just go for it and make it your first fast day. Big bowl of beans, lettuce tuna and whatever other vegetable/salad material you want as your 500 cal meal.

Its do-able!!

How much does the ebook cost hasham?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.