need help to understand my pangs and weakness

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
need help to understand my pangs and weakness

This topic contains -3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Backkk 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• hi.good day to you all
    i want to share my story with you guys and need suggestions
    i m doing intermittent fasting for more than 2 years..some times 7 days sometimes 10 days continuous..
    last 2 months ago i did for 19 days..i was feeling very better..my seborrheic dermatitis healed automatically after more than 8 years..but sometimes after standing from bed i feel weakness and my mind revolves but it was all control able for me..because i was doing all chores very effectively..

now after 2 month shit starts too happen..

i started fasting but at day 2 i got severe hunger pang so eat a egg sandwitch thats all and after that my hunger pang go away.on the 4rth day at night i again get hunger pang.so i started my motorcycle to go out and eat something..

now there is when fun begins,after 30 to 40 seconds after i dont know what happened but i fall from my bike,at first i thought it has happened accidentally so i again started bike and began to travel but after 20 second i hit a car and i fall again…my mind was total numb and i cannot feel anything.people came to help me ,they help me to get up,one person give me salt and carbonated drink to consume and after 5 to 10 seconds i was normal..

some people suggested it happened because my Blood pressure level go down some said it is because of suger level..i didnt told them that i was on fasting..

from now on that day even i have full belly with food i feel weakness and my food pangs became much worse..

i cant understand that i did 19 days successful fasting with any issue and within 2 month i became so weak that i cant do more than 2 days..

i need your kind opinions and suggestions…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.