My 5:2 Journey

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dragon Fly 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi All (if anyone reads this)

I have started this topic to keep me accountable on my journey. After succesfully losing 3 stone through diet and excercise I have now reached a plateu at 10st8lbs and have been there for the last 2 months.

A friend mentioned the 5:2 diet and seeing as though I have tried everything else, i thought i would give it a go. I had my first fast day today and I have found it to be fairly easy. I am going to do my 2nd fast day tomorrow as think i will find it easier to stick to whilst at work.

I am hoping to get down to 9 stone, which will be in the middle of the healthy range for my height. (5ft2 so i am only a shorty).

Will post back here when I have done my weigh in next week.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Lots of people will read your post!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far, and good luck with shifting the rest. Although actually luck shouldn’t come in to it, 5:2 works!

Good luck Lisa, I started today too and we are about the same weight 🙂
    fingers crossed it works for us too!

Ahh i have only just seen that people have replied to this!! Hope you 2 are doing OK on your journey so far.

I have weighed myself and lost 3 pounds in the first week so I am now down to 10st 5!! Considering I have been stuck at 10st 8 for months this is a massive step forward and I couldn’t be happier.

I have also had a night out in this time frame and had a chicken kebab and a chinese too! My boyfriend is terrible and talks me in to it 😉

Will post back here again next Saturday after my weigh in.

Hi Lisa, you’ve done great so far losing three stone! 5.2 will definately help you, I love this programe. I’m 5ft 3, so small too and a very similar weight as you .. we can do this, stay positive 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.