My 30kg marathon – Day 29 = deflated

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
My 30kg marathon – Day 29 = deflated

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SissyBoy 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Yesterday was our first month done and dusted and today I feel like I have absolutely no energy at all. Could be due to the fact that it is periods time and it sure had an influence on our weight and measure schedule last night.

So I was up a kilogram from last week but still losing centimeters all over except on my tummy that is of course swollen like a balloon. Therefore, despite the fact that I felt despondent last night, I am still keeping to our structure.

We went for an 8km walk on Sunday…breaking into a bit of a jog every now and again so slowly slowly does it.

This morning I feel like we have been doing this forever and I am just not getting anywhere, but I know it is all in my head. Somehow my magic marker weight that I need to break through is 85kg and then keep it below that.

And that’s all folks. Hope you are all steaming ahead on your challenges. Wishing you health, fitness and an elevated energy level!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.