Menus for one

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chriscrock 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone. I have just started the fast diet today and so far so good.. I have the recipie book which is fantastic and very inspiring. My question ( which might be obvious to some) is unless it states the number of people the recipie serves, can I assume it’s a recipie for one person? Has anyone tips for which of the larger quantity recipies keep for a day or so? I’m just cooking for one! Thanks in anticipation.

Hi
    I found the recipe book’s veg chilli and curries are so easy to make a large batch and freeze individual portions, then on fast day it takes no time to take out in the morning and by the time my mealtime comes around it just needs reheating. In fact I go as far to say they taste better than the day prepared and of course it avoids the pitfall of munching on what’s to hand knowing a delicious meal is only a few minutes away. I have just made the red pepper soup, omg absolutely delicious and filling so much so I couldn’t eat enough afterwards to make my 500 calories! It freezes great but it will keep in the fridge for a few days, but I have found I eat it on non fast days as well! Investing in the recipe book is worth it, I downloaded to my kindle.
    Hope you find this helps. I am enjoying food more than before and amazed how my tastes and amounts i eat have altered, for the better I may add.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.