Menopause

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fiore 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi there
    I’m starting the diet tomorrow! I’m 48 and peri menopausal and I’m definitely noticing the increased spread across my abdomen. Muffin top city!! In the past I could lose weight fairly quickly but I’m really struggling.

I’m going to give this a real go! I want my health to be better and maybe this might help with the heat flushes I’m having at night.

I’m not fit and I definitely don’t get a buzz from exercise so this is it! 5:2 here I come.

Fiore

I found the combination of intermittent fasting and an eating window (I restricted food to noon-8pm) helped with menopause. I had some modest improvements in the severity of night sweats and my sleeping improved a bit. It didn’t take the symptoms away but it did reduce the severity.

Good luck Fiore.

Thanks L for your encouragement. Day 1 just done. It’s been ok-but headachy and would kill for a bag of doritos but I’ve done it! Onwards and upwards. Thanks for your comment. F

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.