MEAL PLANS FOR MALES

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AndrewOfCastlemaine 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I am a newby to the forum etc.

Looking for a 14 days meal planner for men please.

Would be nice to use some meal plans others have found successful rather than reinvent the meal-plans.

that is – breakfast, lunch dinner meals that work

Thanks

Hi kilo and welcome:

With 5:2, you can eat any foods you want. Just count your calories on the two diet days to start – keep the count at 600 or less. Here are some tips: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

I got a low-fat cookbook called Eater’s Choice, by Dr. Ron Goor. There are some pretty good recipes in there, especially a fantastic one for butternut squash. And in the FastDiet book, there are meals plans with recipes for fast days, only you get to add 100 cals, how lucky!

If you are not a cook, one safe bet is a huge salad with greens, red cabbage, etc., and cut up a grilled chicken breast or some ham. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on it. Use 2 teaspoons good olive oil and some Basalmic vinegar.

Hi, so far I found it easier to load up on protein early. I have a breakfast of baked beans or 2 eggs – both on 1 slice of dry low gi toast. I also indulge myself with 2 breakfast coffees with low fat milk and a little sugar. Also some metamucil capsules for fibre – all up around 360 calories. Supper is a monster bowl of salad (lettuce/spinach/tomato/carrot/a little radish) followed by a bowl of berries with a dollop of low fat yoghurt. About 240 calories. Tons of water and peppermint tea all day. Don’t have to win Masterchef to put this lot together. I know it doesn’t sound hugely interesting but remember it is only 2 days out of 5 – the other 5 days make up for it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.