maybe i should be punished .

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Mind Mindfulness
maybe i should be punished .

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  clairelv 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• i ate a burger and a pile of french fries as lunch today and felt so regret after finished it . actually it is the situation every day i do . i always think that i must go on a diet after this time .but as you know i have never been successful . how to deal with this ? for me it is so hard . just control ? but the matter is i couldn’t control . it is why i am here . so , i think i need some help .maybe support. or punishment ??

do you think so ? anyone has any good suggestions ?

Do not punish yourself! That won’t help.

Maybe start really, REALLY slow, and build up to a fast.

For example, day 1, fast for 4 hours. Then eat regularly. Then take the next day off. Day 3, fast for 5 hours, then regular. Build up to it. Pat yourself on the back when you make it to your mini goal!

Weight gain and bingeing are hormonal , not self control problems. You may be stuck in insulin resistance, so your body doesn’t know what to do. It just keeps telling you to eat and eat. It is difficult to change, but you can do it, one baby step at a time.

When you feel “hungry”, drink a glass of cold water. Have a cup of coffee or tea or broth. Then wait. Get busy. Get on here and read the tips and success stories. Commit to the June challenge.

We are here to help you.

thank you ! i wouldn’t give up ! i know that gluttonous is my shortcoming .i will try my best to control ….
    thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.