Later window keeps me awake until 3 am

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
Later window keeps me awake until 3 am

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CalifDreamer 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I just started IF not too long ago. I migrated to an eating window between 11 AM and 7 PM, but I’m finding that I am so wired and energetic (starting right after my first meal) that I stay up until 3 AM working. And that’s great because my productivity is way up late in the day, but I basically end up sleeping until 10-11 AM, which I don’t like.

So I’m going to move my window to 8 AM – 4 PM, and try to be in bed by 11 PM. I always workout before my first meal, so I’ll be able to do it first thing before breakfast.

Anybody else experience this effect?

Thanks!

LoonyPopps, I do the 5:2 but don’t observe any time windows other than on FD when I don’t eat before noon. (So I don’t run out of calories before the end of the day). But not being able to sleep enough hours has been somewhat of a problem for me since I started. I think some of it is just the lower calorie intake and the weight loss of 22+ pounds. Less weight = more energy. But I’m usually up before the alarm goes off so I’m not making up for the hours in the morning. I’m not sure what the answer is. Let me know if you find a solution.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.