Just starting looking for a weight loss buddy in London

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Support, chat and encourage
Just starting looking for a weight loss buddy in London

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  want2loseweight 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Hi I’m Tess. I weigh 11.5 stone and looking to lose two stone to 9.5 stone. I’m 5:5
    I’m excited to start and am looking for someone to check in possibly meet up with as well. I live in north London.

Anyway really hope to hear back

Tess

Hi Tess. I too am looking for a weight loss buddy. I’m in the states and am about 9 days into the Fast Diet.

Here is my kik Id. Temadler

I’ve been doing the Fast Diet for about 9 days. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Tess

I’m in North London too. I’m on day one right now. I can’t get food out of my head! Normally I snack and graze through the day, so I’m going up the wall not able to nibble.

I’m 5’3 and am 11 stone. Trying to finally shake off the weight I put on as a student 4 years ago.

How has it gone for you since August? Hope it’s working- would be good motivation for me to stay away from the fridge until dinner time!

Fiona

hi guys! i live in london canada and this is my second week of alternate day fasting and i am loving it, no problems and I feel like its working! i need to do adf as i binge eat/drink but i think this is what ill do till I reach my goal then do 5:2 to maintain. lookin frwrd to hearing from anyone:)

Not in London, but starting the fast diet here in the states. I’m just finishing up a fast day now, it was hard at times. I feel like I didn’t have my normal happy spirit for my husband and 2 kids today. I’m trying to stay positive, but I think I’ve quit in the past because I don’t want to put myself through the tough beginning. Tell me it gets better!!

Hi Emily and welcome:

The body is quite capable of surviving on 500 calories for a day – the longest documented 0 calorie fast was over 54 weeks. So it really comes down to getting used to eating fewer calories twice a week and understanding that will be no problem.

It gets a lot better – many people report they look forward to their diet days.

Give it a try for a month or two, and you will probably be a life long convert. Here are some tips for those just starting 5:2: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Hi, I’m 18, living in London. I’m looking to loose around 10 kilograms by the end of the summer (to go down to 55kg), and I’m looking for a weight loss buddy to help along the way.

Hi Fiona. So sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, I didn’t realise I had a message.

I’m Tess. I live in Camden if you like we could help each other?

I’m 5:5 and weigh 11 stone so similar and want to lose 2 stone approximately,

would you like to text and support each other on whats app?

We could even go for the odd run together or walks or have a coffee? I’m a teacher in Camden. What about you?

It would be great/ feel free to text me on 07931 224 185

Hi Tess.
    I am just going to start my weight loss program.
    Would luv to have a FB or Gmail buddy, to chat about stuff.
    Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.