January 2018 Monthly Challenge–Bring on the New Year!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
January 2018 Monthly Challenge–Bring on the New Year!!

This topic contains 1,551 replies, has 125 voices, and was last updated by  steffieagle 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1,551 through 1,558 (of 1,558 total)

• Off to join the February thread but wanted to stop by January and extend my thanks to our gracious hosts and to all my fellow losers who kept me on the straight and narrow.

Final Post

January starting : 177
    Low for the month 173.5
    Ending weight:174.5
    Goal: 172

Well it is on to February for this gal. Looked back at the December challenge and realized that 174.5 was my December goal…hmmm…took two months (with the holiday) to get there.
    Luckily it has reinvigorated my determination. Not going to go for gusto with my goal but definitely on the road to better habits this new month!!

Thanks for the hosting love. ❀️

See you all in February.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Day 31 – USA – NFD

Goal for January was 165. I was 164.2 yesterday, but 165.2 today, so I’ll at least be able to say I was only officially .2 above my target weight. Thanks to all for your insights. This month will be my 1 year anniversary on IF and 5:2. I dispatched a total of 26.4 lbs over the year with absolutely no other effort except 2 FDs a week on average. This WOL really works! See you all on the February thread!

Month’s end – πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Thanks @mjrbcd44 for hosting

Made 3 resolutions- kept to one of them – exercise!!!!!

Unfortunately a dry jan ended v quickly & fell off the fasting wagon three weeks in….nearly did it but the month seemed never ending!

Pleased with end result – eradicated 3lbs and inch off waist so exercise definitely helped this month. Here’s to the shorter month of Feb πŸ₯‚

Last post

January start: 122.2
    January goal: 119
    January end: 121.6

I seem to have hit a plateau. But I will fight back in February! πŸ™‚

Start weight 133lb, second month of maintenance, end weight 131lb. Very pleased with that.
    Thanks everyone for your support and thank you @mjrbcd44 for hosting. See you in February.

Hello all! Haven’t been here in a while, but I’d sure like to join the February group. Is there a link I can follow? Please add me?

Day 31, Oceanside CA, NFD

I am already in to February but wanted to check in to report a successful month of maintenance. Up a pound, down a pound, exactly even. I am fasting 2 days per week, which gives me lots of energy to keep up with my daily 4 mile walks.

I have been putting together my new golf clothes for the season. Over four years of walking and one year of Fast 5:2 I am enjoying new sized 8 and 10 from 14 and 16’s. Lots of items now listed and sold on eBay.

DH committed to 2 FD’s per week and I am with him for as long as it takes.

Thank you Mjrbcd44 for excellent hosting and encouragement to all forum members. On to February!

Viewing 8 posts - 1,551 through 1,558 (of 1,558 total)

You must be logged in to reply.