Is this usual after your fast day?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
Is this usual after your fast day?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MrsMadHead 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Had my second fast day yesterday and was fine. Went to bed early but woke at 4:15 so made a cuppa. About half an hour after drinking it I felt so sick and had some strange feelings in my tum. I laid and rested for a while and the sickness has subsided but I still feel strange…surprisingly I don’t feel hungry or tempted by food. I wasn’t like this on my first day a couple of days ago so it could be a bug or something. Just wondered if it was my body complaining. Has anyone had anything similar. I hope it passes with time.

It could be a bug or it could be the coffee or tea was hard on your empty stomach. I sometimes get really sick if all i have is my green tea in the morning after a light eating day. If you feel fine otherwise, that’s probably what it is. I’ve stopped taking my tea on an empty stomach and everything is good.
    Best of luck

Thanks for that, I’m planning a fast day tomorrow so might skip the tea. I was fine the next day.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.