Is it possible to lose 1kg of fat a day after fasting??

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Is it possible to lose 1kg of fat a day after fasting??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bigbooty 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi all, I did my first proper fast yesterday and it was tough! I managed it though so I’m pleased 😊
    I weighed myself at the start of the day and I was 64.5kgs and then this morning after the fast period was over (about 36 hours) and I’m now 63.5kgs. Is this just water weight or is there any fat loss involved at this early stage? Thanks in advance!

Hi Stardust and welcome:

Most of it was water weight. The average weight loss on 5:2 is about a pound a week or a little less. You will find your weight can vary up to two or three pounds a day for little reason (seemingly). Patience is the key to weight loss.

Here are some tips that might help: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Hi,
    Its possible,first you take high exercises and weight loss food.you should take little sleep.you can also take some Waite loss made-cine its really working human body.So i suggest you take some weight loss made-cine .

Your weight loss and rebound gain was mostly water. If you want to lose fat and retain muscle, slow and steady is the best way. A lb a week is average. It is possible to lose a kilo a week if you follow the plan exactly and are active and exercise.

I’ll assume that youre a female? So lets work on 2000 cal a day as your dietary requirement. 1 gram of fat contains about 9.3 cal. So if you eat nothing, zero calories, for the 24 hour fast you will lose about 2000/9.3 = 215 grams. Two day zero calorie fast would be about 430 gram or about 1 pound. You may lose slightly more as you will probably eat less (junk) during your non fast days.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.