Insanity + IF

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any experience with the Insanity workout program? I think it’s a great program but I’m trying to work out how it works out in my fasting schedule (daily fasts, 16:8).
    Anyway, I’ll figure it out and am looking for people to enthuse with and help eachother through those hard days you just want to kick the bucket all the way out to sea 😉

I did Insanity in January, around the time I first started IF. I made sure to remember how I felt after the workouts and if it was a fast day or not. After figuring out the diet and the work out, I started to just do Insanity 5 days when I ate regularly, and did not do it during my fasting days. That worked the best for me so I didn’t over work my body. I still got really nice results and was able to keep on the diet! It definitely a fun, challenging workout. Getting some friends to do it with you (even if they don’t IF) would be great motivation! Good luck with it! 🙂

Thanks cappy! I’ve also done the program before for a couple of weeks on and off, but never finished it. I guess all that’s left is to just try it out and see what happens 😛 I hear everywhere that exercising on your fast days is a great way to boost your weightloss, so I’ll try that as well – overworking my body isn’t something I’m worried about because starvation mode and whatever people are afraid of usually doesn’t kick in after around 3 days of not eating anything 😛

I have enough fat to burn, so bring it on!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.