I love the fast beach diet !!!!!!!!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
I love the fast beach diet !!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  trustno1 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• I just love my fast beach diet book i have officially lost 6 kg 🙂 its not all from the fbd i was doing regular 5:2 for about a month before i have been on the fbd a week but i find it challengingly wonderful 🙂 who else has taken the challenge ? also my blood sugars are regulating yayyyyyyyy

Yep, I’m a fan, too. I was stuck and started the ‘Beach’ two weeks ago and have lost 5lb. The longer fasting windows tip has been easy to adopt and been the real thrust to the non-fast day, I feel.

I am doing the challenge and am on week 3. The advice in the book is great for everyone.

Wow! That’s good to know. That weight loss diet sounds interesting.

I love it too – very good at focussing the mind and not undoing all the hard work of fast days!

I’ve lost 6.6lbs in first 2 weeks of FBD – not done 3rd weigh in yet but really hoping to lose 14lbs over the recommended 6 week period. That said I have pretty much decided to keep with it until my ‘holidays’ in August so planning to do for 12 weeks and then probably off and on after that until I reach my goal weight.

i have lost oficially 13 kg !!!!!!!!!!

Congrats trustno! How many kilos do you want to lose in total?
    Stef.

Well done trustno – that’s really encouraging for a newbie who’s trying to kickstart a weight loss. The 6 weeks sounds really do-able but this is only my 3rd day of the 42! I’d been dabbling with 5:2 but weight was still rising so I decided I needed to do something more focussed. I’ve upped my exercise and hope this will help but, at the end of the day, I’m in this for the long term benefits of better health and if the scales don’t co-operate, they don’t!

i have continued to lose and i have only 5 kg to go i really love thisdiet my tip is dont give in or give up 🙂

if i could post photos on here i would 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.