I am down from 185 to 128…feeling pretty proud!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
I am down from 185 to 128…feeling pretty proud!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ohlala 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• I still often look at myself in the mirror and REALLY don’t want to go out, I haven’t quite got the confidence back.
    I am hoping to gain some muscule and tone up a lot.

For those of you that don’t know me, I have a heart condition that triggers faints and seizures.
    I also hurt myself badly after a fall and had to have two operations then eight months in a wheelchair.

During that time is when I put on my weight, I have been dieting since January.

Congratulations on your awesome weight loss! What an accomplishment! You have every right to feel proud!

Hope your health continues to improve each day.

Wow H-H, you didn’t hang around! Well done on your fantastic loss. I’m sure your confidence will come back soon, it just takes the brain a while to catch up with the body.

Thankyou 🙂
    I have been trying really hard, and thought I would be cheating a lot more than I actually did.

I have had one week when I didn’t loose anything, but apart from that week (which I blame souly on jelly beans) I have always had losses – I am amazed at the wonders of this diet.

X

Wow! What a great loss! I was 180 all through the holidays. My goal was 150, but if you can do it, maybe I can set my sights on lower like you? I can’t even imagine it! How inspiring!

Your amazing, just thought I would tell you, you have taken control, and smashed it, keep going your doing just fine

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.