Hi, im starting this diet and will keep track here

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Hi, im starting this diet and will keep track here

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  5twodiet 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Hi, I’m starting this diet and will keep track here, so ill update every Friday morning the weight.

About me:
    male
    light active (walking sometimes 2-3 times a week around ~8KM)

current weight: ~80-81
    weight goal: ~77
    weight loss dropping per week (I hope): ~1KG (2 lbs)

I need to drop around ~4KG (9 lbs / 0.6 stone)

I’m already finishing week #1 tomorrow so I have another 3 weeks of 3:4,
    I started with 3:4 (4 NFD and 3 fast) so I hope that in those 4 weeks ill hit my weight goal. After i’ll hit the goal I want to keep maintenance of 1:6.

Next update: Friday, December 24.

This week KG lost:
    start – don’t know
    end – ill update tomorrow morning

This week was hard a bit, it’s not easy – but if it’s only for another 3 weeks ill bite my lips and finish it. it’s not the hardest thing ever but it’s not easy especially the first day was super hard.

Update:
    was: ~81Kg
    now: 80Kg

Next update December 24, 2021.

UPDATE 3:4 Diet-
    —————-

Week #1
    start – 81 Kg
    end – 80 KG

Week #2
    start – 80 Kg
    end – 79.6KG

Goal – ~77.0

I guess when I hit 80 Kg on the first week, it was mostly water drop (so I think I actually dropped around 1Kg but this I will know for sure only next week – if I’ll be 78.6 Kg then I do drop 1 Kg else I’m not…)
    because I’m doing this diet very good, –
    1.eating less on non fasting days
    2.on non fasting days, I eat mostly protein food.
    It’s hard but worth it!!

Next update December 31 (New Year’s Eve!).

Good morning all! Another week has passed (#3)! 🙂
    It’s hard and it’s not getting any easier
    it’s as hard as the first day but still I’m on it (every fasting day is a challenge).
    the weight loss is super but super-slow (I thought I’ll lose 1Kg per week)
    I can tell that I’m losing only 0.5 Kg peer week and that’s after 3:4 diet, so I think I’m from the ones who losing weight very-very slowly but still losing.
    I change my weight goal to 78 because I progress very slowly,
    once I’ll hit 78 Kg I will rethink weather ill change to 5:2 or just finish the diet and keep maintenance on 1:6
    *weeks to go: between 2-3*

-UPDATE 3:4 Diet-

Week #1
    start – 81 Kg
    end – 80 Kg

Week #2
    start – 80 Kg
    end – 79.6Kg

Week #3
    start – 79.6Kg
    end – 79.1Kg

Goal – ~78.0

Next update: January 7, 2022

Good morning all!
    WOW! WOW! WOW! – I was shocked this morning
    I thought this morning – (base on my other weight drops) that I’ll be at min 78.6Kg and at max 78.8Kg (I thought I’ll lose between 0.5Kg to 0.3Kg) but instead I lost 1.3Kg!!!!
    I’m not sure if this is water drop so maybe I lost more like 0.5Kg to 0.8Kg – still that’s very good
    I’m doing another week because I’m very curious to see after this week my weight I’m really wondering if I lost water and if so – how much, or maybe the water drop is 0 ! 🙂 …
    Perhaps if I see after next week that I am under 78Kg again I might switch to 5:2 or perhaps to 1:6 for maintenance
    I have to say again – it’s hard, I felt hungry, but I know that day after I’m eating normal, so it’s super hard but worth it!!
    When I finally finish the diet, I’ll write up a summary – pros and cons (for my opinion) and also how I did the diet and other things…

!DISCLAIMER!- For who ever is wondering: the weight is exactly as I see it on the digital scale – exactly – no more or less – exactly!

Week #1
    start – 81 Kg
    end – 80 Kg

Week #2
    start – 80 Kg
    end – 79.6Kg

Week #3
    start – 79.6Kg
    end – 79.1Kg

Week #4
    start – 79.1Kg
    end – 77.8Kg

Goal – ~78.0

Next update:January 14, 2022

Good morning, @5twodiet! Your discipline and determination are wonderful, and you should be so very proud of yourself! Losing such a chunk, as you did when you weighed this morning, is quite typical–you can’t force your body to lose weight, but can only choose what to feed it, so weight loss is never typical and predictable.

My one tip for you is that you should aim for another kg down because once you quit the strong discipline you’re currently following, your body WILL pop back up a bit, and then you’ll pop up only to the amount you’ve set as your goal.

Another thing to realize is that your measurements don’t yet reflect your new weight; it will take at least a few more days and possibly even a few weeks for your body size to shrink down to reflect the weight, so be patient for that.

Well done!

Hi 🙂
    thanks so much for all!
    THX for the tip :), I have been told already that I need to aim for 1Kg less so I am aiming for 77Kg
    I hope this week will be my last on 3:4 and after I’m changing for 1:6 (or 5:2 if I need to lose less than 0.5Kg).

update: im 100% will do 3:4 for another two weeks. week#5 and week#6

Hello all
    I hit the scale and I’m now not sure if it’s the “real” weight I think it might be that I lose water, so maybe it’s a 1Kg more? Not sure…
    Anyway once again – it’s not getting any easier still hard as day 1, but it’s worth it!! I’m walking 8Km everyday eating from ~14:00 until 18:00 or 21:00 on non fasting days and try to eat mostly protein.
    *I put the exact weight as the scale show no more or less – exact!*
    Week#6 might be my last week on 4:3 🙂
    after this week I’m gonna change to 5:2 or to 1:6
    probably ill change to 5:2 and then switch to 1:6 for life (maintenance)

Week #1
    start – 81 Kg
    end – 80 Kg

Week #2
    start – 80 Kg
    end – 79.6Kg

Week #3
    start – 79.6Kg
    end – 79.1Kg

Week #4
    start – 79.1Kg
    end – 77.8Kg

Week #5
    start – 77.8Kg
    end – 76.4Kg

*NEW-Goal – ~75.0

Next update:January 21, 2022

Update:
    Ok, I’m actually broke mentally this week, so I decided to take a break for the rest of the week, so now I’m adding 3 more weeks starting this Sunday – 23 to January (I will continue with the 3:4 diet), but I’m going to update only in 3 weeks starting this Sunday (23 to January).
    So now the next update will be for 3 weeks of 3:4, from 23 of January until February 11
    76Kg and below will be great, target is 75Kg.
    Goal – 75Kg.
    See ya at February 11 🙂 .

Next update: February 11, 2022.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply.