Hi

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Baileybabe 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I have just found this forum so thought I would say a little bit about myself. I started the 5:2 diet after seeing a friend of mine slim down to a size 10! What was the hardest was I had spent 10 weeks telling her it couldn’t be good/healthy/right and that the loss would soon creep back on………..a year later the weight was still off and I was a stone heavier and jealous lol
    I started 8 weeks ago and so far I have lost 1 1/2 stone (21lbs) yet the most impressive result is that I have lost a total of 31 inches (including 8 inches from my tummy!!)
    This is a new way of living for me and I cannot believe it has taken me this long to try it. I really look forward to fast days and the ‘cleansed’ feeling that it gives me, I also Zumba on my 2 fast days and the energy I have is a whole new experience for me. I also look forward to feed days where I eat whatever I fancy. I LOVE THIS WAY OF LIFE :)that and clearing out my wardrobe. Still I have 5 stone still to lose so have a way to go yet. Fingers crossed and hello to you all from me

Hi to you too! Bought the book yesterday and am well into my first fast day. Not going too badly but I am hungry and really excited about dinner! Well done you for such great results! I have about 4 stone to lose but I have high hopes for this new way of life. The weight loss is a Hugh incentive for me but the other health benefits are equally worth everyone giving it a go. Keep up the good work!

Hi,

Best of luck for your first day…….I found the secret was telling myself I could have it tomorrow along with an early night. I hope you have as much success as I have had so far and look forward to reading about your journey too!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.