Help please

This topic contains -4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Messkraftzm 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• can i search in topics? after info on homemade broth, i love to make it but new to this and not sure if i can drink it on fast days or how to count the calories. many thanks

Hi Anndy,

I don’t think you can search the topics. If you can I’ve missed how.

Tricky with the broth. The only thing I can think of is to weigh all the ingredients (or at least those which will end up being eaten, bones won’t count(, figure out their calorie total and then divide that by the number of portions you’ll get from it. It won’t be exact but it’ll be a decent guide. If you use the same recipe you’d only have to do it once, if you use a variety of ingredients, depending on what you have at the time, then it will probably only vary across a narrow range. Guess it’s mostly water so a pretty low calorie count. Just build your approximate calorie value into your daily Fast Day allowance and it will be fine.

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution Same issue still no fix to this.
    Official Website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.