Help – I dont eat seafood…

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Meal plans and meals
Help – I dont eat seafood…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PuterMan 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I am starting this tommorrow 7/22, most of my diets fail because I eat no seafood, that includes salmon, tilapia etc.

I read the complete book today and again most of the recipes are seafood… HELP.

What is another substitute that I can eat on my fast days!!!!!

Why does that matter? I do eat salmon, but that is about all in the line of sea food.

Methinks perhaps you are getting too serious about the fast day diets? I may get shouted down for saying this but actually the way I see it the fast day is basically just cutting down on what you would normally eat.

If you get too hung up about special diets you do run a risk, let’s face the truth, of failing but only because faddy eating becomes a chore, a chore becomes a grind and a grind gets dumped as too much hassle.

Have a salad, have porridge (made with water and without sugar) have chicken, have mushrooms – you don’t NEED fish to be on the diet. Be positive about what you are doing. Count the calories on the fast days – you know in your heart I am sure what are good foods and what are bit – and don’t get hung up on this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.