Guilt free living and still losing!!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MountainMyst 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I am now on week 11 and have lost a total of 10.5 lbs. As I am not overweight when I started, I think it’s great because the weight loss is so effortless.

For the first nine weeks I had a total of 15 fast days as prescribed by Dr. Moseley. I felt I needed to do only one fast day for three weeks.

However, now starting on week ten, I am working a part-time work schedule and the fast days are a challenge because I like to cook in my off-time. Since I like my life stress free and don’t want to think about food all day, I am doing ‘unlimited non-carb’ days on my fast days. I eat mostly cheese, eggs, fish and meats in unlimited amounts with peppers, salad, mushrooms etc. and the weight still comes off!!!!!!! The non-carb approach curbs the appetite the next day. I will go back to fasting when my work schedule permits because I like the feel of it. I just wanted to tell that you can still be on track with the weight loss if you just cannot do a fast day.

Additionally, I found this website very interesting: http://www.eatingacademy.com. His approach to weight loss seems to work,too. I wonder if Mr. Moseley has already looked into this guy’s advice.

Hi Inshape, way to go!!! that’s a great weight loss. that’s one thing I love about this plan, you go do what works for you. wishing you continued success.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.