great effect on the skin

This topic contains -3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Iona72 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi, I’m 65 and have been doing the 5:2 for about 3 weeks now, and I have lost almost one and a half kilos – I’m down to 64.7. This diet really seems to work for me, and most of the effects have been positive – particularly my skin. I’ve always had good skin but it tended to get red either side of the nose (I’m prone to rosacea) – but that has much improved. I also look a lot less jowly, and so does my husband who’s doing this diet too.
    As for the negative effects, the first couple of fast days left me with a headache – you really do have to keep yourself well-hydrated. Now I have a bottle of water or a mug of hot tea on the desk at all times, and keep sipping.

Yes, I agree, been doing this diet for a few weeks and have lost a bit of weight, but I have notice the difference in my rosacea, it is much improved, I find it easy not to eat on my fast days. It is a struggle to not overeat on my non- fast days. But with the improvement in my skin I will keep going

As a wise man once said It is easier not to eat at all than to stop eating once you’ve started!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.