First weigh in…wow!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherrieah 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• As yesterday was my second fast day I thought I would make Fridays my weigh in day, even though I only started on Monday. I was amazed to find I have already lost 3lbs!!!! Now I know that you lose a lot of water at the start and I’m not expecting it to continue at this rate, but I’m still over the moon and totally confident that it works and I can go all the way. It’s not half as difficult as I thought it would be so if there are any other newbies out there wondering if it’s worth it, then I’m proof that it most certainly is!

Good luck everyone and stick with it…it works!

Hello Anna,

How nice that you have such great results! I have Friday as my weigh-in day too, this is my second week and I have lost 7 lbs.

I hope we both keep enjoying good results. Maybe not as much as these, but really great that it works out so well!

Good luck!

Well done to all. I started Monday this week but want to weigh every friday (pre-weekend) I did 5.5lbs already. Like you not expecting that every week but well done to us all!

First weigh in today (Thursday) and I have lost an amazing 7 lbs! I am shocked and thrilled!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.