First day

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brandywine 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Not too great a start – forgot and added usual skimmed milk in my tea!
    I previously lost 2 stones over one year a couple of years ago on a points plan which was great, but I have slowly regained one stone and have not managed to get motivated enough to go back to the daily grind of limiting intake of food.
    I bought the Fast Diet book and love it and the idea of only having to watch intake twice a week + possible health benefits – at the age of 65 every little helps; I never eat breakfast so it would seem I already fast 16 hrs a day from 7 pm till noon next day – so here goes. Many thanks for the book and I’ll let you know

Hi and welcome:

The way you do 5:2 is go to bed, get up, eat 500/600 calories during your waking hours, go to bed, get up and eat ‘normally’ – twice a week. ‘Normally’ means eating your TDEE or less.

Here are some tips for those just starting: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/warnings-to-newbies/

Good Luck!

Thank you Simcoeluv, I’m enjoying the 5:2 so far and not finding fast days too bad, but only eating lunch and a snack tea; the main problem is NOT counting calories on the other days! And….. Have lost 3 lbs after only 3 fast days over 10 days so far – good isn’t it?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.