Fasting to fight fat: Clever or crazy?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Site stuff Announcements
Fasting to fight fat: Clever or crazy?

This topic contains 43 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  maureen55 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)

• The best way to shed extra weight and keep your health in check is to drastically cut back your calories a couple of days each week. That’s the advice care of latest trendy, but controversial eating plan – the fast diet.

However, a New Zealand health expert says it is a radical way to loosen your belt and a “ticking timebomb for a mental breakdown.”

BBC journalist, doctor and author of the best-selling The Official 5:2 Diet, Dr Michael Mosley has been studying health and the human body for 20 years.

However Dr Mosley hasn’t always had his own health in check. A diabetes scare prompted him to find how he could repair his body without medication.

Dr Michael Mosley.
    What worked for him, and was subsequently propelled into the public eye by the documentary Eat Fast, Live Long, was “intermittent fasting” – essentially cutting calorie intake to about a quarter of the usual level. For women, that means about 500 calories a day; for men, 600.

“What they know from all the studies in animals and about a dozen studies in humans is that a pattern of eating and not eating tends to lead to improved insulin sensitivity,” Dr Mosley says.

“Insulin is important not just for diabetes but also because it’s a fat-promoting hormone. High levels of insulin are associated with increases in cancer and dementia.”

Dr Mosley cuts calories two days a week and says he will “absolutely” keep doing this for the foreseeable future. “Doing this seems to stress the body in a good way.”

But New Zealand-registered dietitian and nutritionist David Shaw says it’s unlikely intermittent fasting is necessary to improve lifespan and insulin sensitivity.

“With caloric restriction comes feelings of extreme hunger, tiredness, loss of concentration and agitation,” he says.

“Then on normal days there’s a temptation to binge. Managing intermittent days of starvation followed by carefree living is a major hurdle to overcome, and such habits will destroy your relationship with food.

“This is what the 5:2 diet boils down to – a radical and unhealthy start to any weight-loss programme and a longterm ticking timebomb for a mental breakdown.”

However, Dr Mosley reckons it’s easy to keep the temptation to binge at bay.

“Psychologically, because you’re not on a diet seven days a week … in a funny way you can resist temptation.

“I think most people don’t binge because they realise it’s stupid, that if you do you’re not going to get the benefits.”

Shaw says a far better approach to weight loss is “improving your ability to make the right food choices in different situations and to not let irrational thoughts dictate your decisions.”

Dr Mosley is adamant this doesn’t work.

“We know what the advice is. The advice is eat well and do more exercise. And we also know that’s been falling on deaf ears for 20 years.

“The question is: how do you get them to eat well?”

Dr Mosley says eating “clean protein” like fish, chicken and veges on fasting days
    encourages people to change their eating habits on the remaining days of the week.

“The problem with just telling people to eat well is that they don’t do it, or they do it for a short period and they fall back into their bad habits.”

You’re more likely to stay on this diet than any other, Dr Mosley says. You will lose more fat and improve insulin levels, and the benefits can be retained with a 6:1 eating/fasting plan when you reach a healthy weight.

“Preferably you shouldn’t count calories,” he says. “But it’s useful to be calorie-aware.”

Exercise myths according to Dr Mosley:

• Exercise won’t make you thinner:

And in some cases it won’t even make you fitter. Dr Mosley says studies show that working out 40 minutes a day, five days a week for three months can help the heart and lung function of some people, but others won’t see any aerobic improvements. He says a it all comes down to your genes.

“You can go down to the gym and exercise like crazy, but you will never build any muscle. You just don’t have the genes that will enable you to do so.

“I don’t think you can say that going for a run is good for everyone.

“You may just be dealt a bad hand of cards.”

• Exercise makes you happy:

“It doesn’t,” Dr Mosley says. “If you like exercising then exercising makes you happy, if you don’t like it then it doesn’t.”

The idea that working up a sweat will put give you a rush of endorphins and put pep in your step is rubbish.

This is based on “few studies on a few people,” he says.

“Getting off your arse is more important that getting to the gym.”

Being active is important for cutting blood glucose levels, “going for a run probably isn’t.”

• Eat Fast, Live Longer will show during the series What’s Your Body Hiding?, on BBC Knowledge, Thursday, October 10.

Used to go to the gym, hated it. Now have an allotment which keeps me active, and do exercise classes twice a week. Miles better. If something isn’t enjoyable then it will soon be dropped. As for the first part of your post – well, we’re all here doing it! If we all end up having a mental breakdown we can always say we were warned.

Sorry, meant to say, if eating healthily and exercising was the right thing to do, then we would all be slim. The truth is we can’t, for whatever reason, (and we all have our reasons), keep it up. Any system which makes it easier to slim and stay that way has to be a good thing. Right? Can’t tell you how much weight I have lost and how much more I have put on over the years, and the only people to have benefitted is WW and SW.

I had my first nay-sayer experience this week. A person of scientific bent whose intelligence I admire, but who has probably never battled with being over weight, was very derogatory when I told her this was the reason behind my 10kg weight loss. It sent me scurrying back to the original Mosley documentary and the literature for the scientific evidence, and for the anecdotal stories, of why 5:2 works.

I’ve always thought that the reason has to be more than just the calorific restriction. Since most of us have known for the longest time that less food and more movement is the key to maintaining a healthy body there has to be other psychological and physiological reasons why we remain fat. I would like to see a long term study of the success of a 5:2 regime for long and sustained weight management compared with other strategies.

hi toms

“and the only people to have benefited is WW and SW.”

???

“As for the first part of your post – well, we’re all here doing it!”

???? (this is an article i always post the link @ the bottom)

the best exercise where i had fun was playing tennis but not the game. it was volleying 2 keep the ball going
    so out of bounds did not exist 🙂

u & mr mosley r so right “then we would all be slim.”

i really liked this article because he is right it was not working

this is coming from someone who was a health nut that became a diabetic ugh

but i’m alive & getting healthier & losing weight

thank u dr mosley!!!!!!!

finally something that treats us w/ respect as human beings
    no kidnapping our minds & stealing our money

the fastday lifestyle 4 me is here 2 stay

yay!

Hi USA, sorry, WW weight watchers and SW slimming world! Meant we are all here doing 5:2 and some people have been doing it a lot longer than I have. I’m 60 and frankly see this as my last opportunity to lose some weight and keep it off. As you get older and your joints begin to wear carrying extra weight is extremely uncomfortable to say the least. As you say, at the moment “I’m alive and getting healthier and losing weight.” I for one can’t be bothered reading another article that tries to debunk a lifestyle thousands of people have found that does treat us as human beings and helps you rather than helping themselves to your hard earned cash! USA, we here on this forum and other who haven’t joined us here know what works for us! Keep at it.

@ toms mantis
    ” can’t be bothered reading another article that tries to debunk a lifestyle thousands of people have found ”

Yes, I agree that this will continue to be forever controversial since this 5:2 lifestyle goes against the advertising and marketing messages constantly given to us.

My wife and I are the first in our families to be in this lifestyle and we intend to be role models for them and others that we meet.

We can only do that better my staying knowledgable of new developments.

Hi Rockyromero. I agree we need to keep informed of new developments. It seems to me we are the guinea pigs here and predictions about our mental health at some point in the future cannot be made without a firm foundation. That point hasn’t been reached yet as this is a new lifestyle for us. Far from destroying my relationship with food, my relationship with food is more “normal” now than it has been for years. I have more control now on non fast days than I ever have. I am not constantly starving on fast days, although I do have my moments. I do not wake up hungry the day after. Lots of people fast for cultural and religious reasons, and they do not all have mental breakdowns. My own father in law, although not a faster, ate very sparingly. He sadly passed away earlier this year- at the age of 102. Keep happy and fasting.

hi toms,

still, it was nice 2 c michael’s response wasn’t it?

it is such a joy 2 no longer b stressed

just this overwhelming
    peace
    calmness
    w/ a secret smile 😉

did u c the newest research on my post on rev type2
    i’m definitely going 2 try what this cardiologist has his patients do

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/reversing-type-2-diabetes-the-fastday-lifestyle/page/3/#post-13551

“frankly see this as my last opportunity to lose some weight and keep it off. As you get older and your joints begin to wear carrying extra weight is extremely uncomfortable to say the least.”

that pierced my soul

happy nonfastdays & fastdays

ps

“Far from destroying my relationship with food, my relationship with food is more “normal” now than it has been for years. I have more control now on non fast days than I ever have. I am not constantly starving on fast days, although I do have my moments. I do not wake up hungry the day after”

this is so so true 2

I agree the mental breakdowns come with the rules of do’s and dont’s on diets, the feeling of impending gloom of having to eat a lettuce leaf yet again. The isolation of not being able to join in with family and friends at home with a lovely homemade meal cuz you don’t know the calories or your diet doesn’t allow certain food groups together.. 5:2 is so family/party/social friendly I would rather enjoy my food without guilt and enjoy spending quality time with my family and friends… I can guarantee life is much happier breaking from the traditional diet, fasting as been going on for years, we fast naturally when we have a bad tum and bum!!..if fasting works for you then it’s going to up lift you not drag you down!

@mizshell
    ” 5:2 is so family/party/social friendly I would rather enjoy my food without guilt and enjoy spending quality time with my family and friends… ”

Yes, time to rekindle those relationships lost to food behaviors.

Although since I stopped drinking alcohol many years ago, my social life did decline.

I did like the laughter, rowdiness and recklessness then.

Could fasters laugh loudly, be rowdy, and act recklessly? Maybe the laughing part.

I’ll have to see movies for the other parts.

USA you are such a lovely person! My knees etc feel a lot better already. By the time I have my 3rd weigh in next Thursday, I hope to have lost a stone. That’ll be 1 down 2 to go. Take care and fast well.

MizShell, how right you are. We are freed from the shackles of the diet demons. Good luck.

I must be crazy (sing it Adele!) for not losing weight years ago. If only I knew it was going to be like this. I’m saving money, and not giving any of my hard earned to the fast food or diet people ever again in my whole entire life. I’m feeling fit and fabulous. I feel better mentally too; much better.

I love the idea of fasters becoming rowdy and reckless; I’m still enjoying an alcoholic beverage from time to time, and I tell you that one little bottle of cider can blow your ears off if it is the first thing to pass your lips after a 24 hour fast.

How many calories does laughter burn? Lets start a rumour that it is thousands and thousands.

Hi RoBa, agree with all you have said! Last Monday, a fasting day, I was really hungry, but am not normally on fasting days. Great isn’t it. By the way, I believe it does burn thousands of calories when you laugh. But don’t tell everybody!

It’s a medical fact that the hormone insulin is a fat storing hormone and the higher your levels of insulin in your bloodstream the more likely you are to be fat & possibly on the way to type 2 diabetes. If you eat often and also eat a diet high in refined carbs & sugar/fructose then you’ll have a tendency to put on weight due to increased or high levels of insulin. Therefore…if you fast your insulin levels will drop and the good results that Dr. Mosley tells us about will follow. The longer you fast the greater the results will be. That’s very simplistic but that’s it in a nutshell. And do you know what…..it works, it’s brilliant and far from feeling like I am starving I am OK, I am doing well, I feel fine!! So Mr. David Shaw, New Zealand dietician, you just might be a whole lot wrong. I wish I had found this diet years ago. I can’t thank Dr. Mosley enough for experimenting on himself. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Auriga, here, here! For a lot of us it’s like a new lease of thank you Dr. M.

Thank you, USA, for pointing out the attempt by NZ nutritionist David Shaw to demolish the fast diet. Michael Mosley’s approach in his TV work and his & Mimi Spencer’s book are based on evidence, science. There is a long, long history of intermittent fasting in numerous cultures over a period of centuries. There is a dreadful problem with obesity in the western world, for which standard diets tend to yield very poor long term results.

Are David Shaw’s pronouncements backed up by science? If so, where is it?

USA quotes Shaw: “With caloric restriction comes feelings of extreme hunger, tiredness, loss of concentration and agitation.” Where is his evidence? It doesn’t fit with the evidence extensively quoted by Michael. 5:2 fasting does not tend to lead to extreme hunger. How many of us experience extreme hunger, tiredness, loss of concentration and agitation in association with our fasting? I certainly haven’t.

Shaw is quoted as saying of intermittent fasting “…such habits will destroy your relationship with food.” Has IF destroyed the relationship with food of the people quoted in the Fast Diet book? Has it destroyed our relationship with food?

Shaw quoted again: “This is what the 5:2 diet boils down to – a radical and unhealthy start to any weight-loss programme and a longterm ticking timebomb for a mental breakdown.” It is outrageous in my view for David Shaw to peddle a scare story about a longterm ticking time bomb for a mental breakdown. On what evidence does he make such an attack using that extreme language? Unhealthy – how so? He seems to me to make one wild, unsubstantiated claim after another. What is this person’s credibility? Is he seeking publicity?

I am totally happy about Michael Mosley’s integrity and scientific credibility. I believe that he is doing an immense service for health in the western world. Thank you, Michael and Mimi.

Hi all on this “fasting to fight fat” post. Just want to throw my hat into the ring (so to speak) with all your common sense comments and responses to the unsubstantiated comments made by David Shaw.
    Good Luck to you all.

tomorrow

“How many of us experience extreme hunger, tiredness, loss of concentration and agitation in association with our fasting? I certainly haven’t.”

the hunger part on fastdays sometime hits me super hard 😀

“Has it destroyed our relationship with food?”

nope BETTER 😀

food is no longer a relationship!!!!

it is an art

a science of balancing

better taste buds

gives hope 2 enjoy a normal day

creative & mental acuity in cooking

or buying food

“I am totally happy about Michael Mosley’s integrity and scientific credibility. I believe that he is doing an immense service for health in the western world. Thank you, Michael and Mimi.”

well said cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!!!!!!!!!!!

even his interviews he does not super promote he is enjoying what he is doing he could b retired & just raking in the $$$$ which he deserves

i’m sure a big share also goes 2 horizon & bbc & others
    but no he keeps doing his programs & being our guinea pig 4 science

great britain must b so proud

THANKU DR MICHAEL! 4 somehow letting us become part of ur brilliant path in life & giving us an elegant simple forum which u did not have 2do

we r lucky!!!!!

mayb we should bug the dictionary people

2 include fastday

& nonfastday as words created by dr michael
    i mean it is better than twerk 😀

ps
    forgot link where i got this
    sorry i always try 2 show the link

http://www.rsefitness.com/fitness-and-exercise/fasting-to-fight-fat-clever-or-crazy

oops 4got

here is dr mosley’s recent science

Intermittent fasting: a dietary intervention for prevention of diabetes and cardiovascular disease?

The British Journal of Diabetes & Vascular Disease w/ dr mosley

http://dvd.sagepub.com/content/13/2/68.full

Clever AND crazy? I’m doing this because I’m just about clever enough to read the science and get the gist of some of it, and I’m crazy enough to think it will work for me. Evidence is the thing – either clinical trials with lots of hard data, or records of successful health improvement and weight loss from people giving it a go. My evidence is in the mirror and on the scales. 10kg lost in six months and holding comfortably, confidence that I’m never going to be overweight again.

@tomorrow
    “Shaw is quoted as saying of intermittent fasting “…such habits will destroy your relationship with food.” Has IF destroyed the relationship with food of the people quoted in the Fast Diet book? Has it destroyed our relationship with food?”

For me, I have eliminated relationships with unwanted foods intentionally.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11136228

“I am totally happy about Michael Mosley’s integrity and scientific credibility. ”

So am I. I suspect the article is intended to generate visibility for David Shaw.

wow roba congrats!!!!!!!!!on ur
    22.0462 lbs loss

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

“My evidence is in the mirror and on the scales”

yepper 😀

Thanks. We shouldn’t go and get all ‘religious’ about our new found 5:2 mantra. Some of your (wiltldnrUSA) posts do worry me a little when you praise the great Dr Mosley zealously. You can sound a little like a loopy evangelist.

We should be able to use evidence based science and not have to resort to any other forms of persuasion. If David Shaw has a poke at Michael Mosley then he should use some evidence to back his assertions. One of the things I appreciate about the Mosley documentaries is his preparedness to self experiment.

What we tend to get on this forum is starters and successes. Failures don’t come back and write about it on a weekly basis, so you might think 5:2 works for everyone if this forum was your only data.

David Shaw says: “With caloric restriction comes feelings of extreme hunger, tiredness, loss of concentration and agitation.”

I began the 5:2 diet on April 4. I have lost weight each month since I began, losing a total of 19 pounds.

I have not experienced “extreme hunger, tiredness, loss of concentration and agitation” as a result of this diet.

It’s great. Twenty-three more pounds to go.

roba

The British Journal of Diabetes & Vascular Disease w/ dr mosley

http://dvd.sagepub.com/content/13/2/68.full

Jim43

congraaaaaaaats on ur loss of

19lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roba

ur sentence of “your (wiltldnrUSA) posts do worry me a little when you praise the great Dr Mosley zealously. You can sound a little like a loopy evangelist.”

were VERY HURTFUL

i guess that is who u r

we luv respectful people on this forum

@roba
    ” Failures don’t come back and write about it ”

Just in.

A failures reunion is happening after the first of the year.

Every year.

Rockyromero, well said re failures reunion! I will not be one of those people next year.

USA, people can say hurtful things without thinking. The key is to be able to say what you think without sounding offensive. Not everyone is as thoughtful as you are. Being respectful to others is always the way to go. Fast happy.

toms

thanks 4 the thoughtfulness

It is funny I am hungrier on non-fast days 🙂

As I have tried every form of calorie restriction, bean only diet, eating small portions, Atkins etc, running and exercising for 2 hours a day, I can honestly say I have not felt any of those issues mentioned by NZ Dietician. This is the only thing I have felt comfortable and did not feel the pain of “dieting” since this is not dieting.

I have eaten more donuts, cup cakes, brownies now than ever without feeling guilty one bit.

Enjoy and stay strong.

Sivisankar, I struggled on non fast days with wanting more to eat, but it seems to be much more manageable now. It’s strange the way we can say no to food when fasting and stick to it, yet sometimes, when we can eat, we don’t want to stop! I always try to keep busy on fasting and non fasting days. Keep fasting.

sivasankar

“I have eaten more donuts, cup cakes, brownies now than ever without feeling guilty one bit.”

u r very lucky

but my body would gain back the 26 lbs i lost if i ate that way

however, i do give myself 1 day of whatever
    being a type2diab
    still no sugar

“did not feel the pain of “dieting” since this is not dieting.”

is so so true

happy sweets 😀 & happy nonfastdays & fastdays & 4/2/1 or 3/3/1 or adf w/1 or 6/1 😀 ♬♬♬♬♬ 

Hey usa – sorry for the hurt – none intended. You are just a string of characters on a screen my friend. The way you put strings on the screen IS unique. You DO come across as pretty special, and I’m wary of hyperbole anywhere any place. Lets kiss and make up?

RoBa

deep down u know

however, u r 4given

After watching the Horizon programme a week or so ago, here in New Zealand, the 5.2 fasting just made absolute sense.
    For years we humans have gradually been putting more and more stuff into our mouths and in the latter years, really bad stuff. It’s been done so quickly, our bodies cant cope and we get diabetes, heart disease etc. etc.
    Years ago we would gorge ourselves on what we were able to catch/kill until it was eaten or eaten by others. Then we would just pick nuts, berries etc. until the next time we caught something and the process would start again.
    By doing the 5.2 we are just doing a little of what should be done naturally. Many of us don’t work for our food anymore it comes to us in forms of supermarkets etc.
    We NEED to do something to take us back a couple of steps and this is great 1st step.

Hi, Maureen55. I enjoyed your post. I live in the UK. I missed the original broadcast of the BBC Horizon programme. I was on a caravan holiday in Cornwall when it was broadcast, during the 2012 Olympics. I knew nothing about it till I happened to do a search to see if Michael Mosley had written any books, because I had enjoyed other science/medicine broadcasting of his. I find his approach refreshing – lucid, lively, reasoned, showing and evaluating cutting edge research evidence, all combined with his personal commitment. When my internet search showed that Michael’s book was due out in a few days I was both delighted and frustrated to be five months behind.

Have you see the Fast Diet book? I read all Michael’s science bit with fascination at the start and still enjoy dipping into it, to read the science for the fourth or fifth time. Have you been able to see his programme on brief, high intensity exercise, and his programme on ‘rewiring’ our brain pathways away from pessimism, in the interests of health and longevity? I was grateful to vimeo – I eventually found the fast diet TV programme there, online. I totally agree with your thoughts about periods of relative or absolute fasting having been implicit in our heritage. In the book, Michael alludes not just to the science of intermittent fasting (IF) today, but to the long history of IF in various cultures.

I wonder if you have any information to share about the impact/publicity of nutritionist David Shaw’s attacks on IF, in NZ. I was horrified by his attempted demolition of IF. It seemed sadly ignorant and alarmist. I am convinced that some kind of IF, absolute or relative intermittent fasts, that you refer to as being part of our heritage, and for which Michael has shown such impressive scientific rationale and evidence, can benefit millions of us who are affected by “western” excess. Michael details in the book the physiology of insulin, and the potential value in terms even of things like cancer reduction, from cells going into a rest and repair mode if a fast gets into the teens of hours. David Shaw should, professionally, be both scientific and motivated to help people find a way out of the spiral of “western” obesity/inactivity. It seems bizarre for him to publicise a cluster of extreme, negative and apparently unsubstantiated statements on IF.

IF doesn’t generally lead to the extremes of hunger that we might expect. As Michael reports, hunger during periods of fasting periodically builds and then wanes. We can get on with our lives on fasting days. IF doesn’t destroy our relationship with food. Michael quotes figures on the levels of calorific intake on non fast days during IF.

I found David Shaw’s quoted remark about “…a ticking timebomb for mental breakdown” particularly intemperate. It seems unprofessional and irresponsible to propagate such a lurid claim, apparently without backing it up with any evidence. Having worked in the field of psychiatry in the past, and having tried for decades to cope with significant mental health problems myself make me particularly angered by David Shaw’s extraordinary warning about our mental health. Great damage has been done in medicine etc, and in the very complex area of nutrition, by following hunches or inadequate evidence. We need to seek and evaluate evidence with great care, to avoid people being led down false trails.

Thanks again for your post, Maureen55. I hope that you may benefit from – or better still not need – IF, and I would be most interested to hear what you or others in NZ can tell us about David Shaw’s intervention. Cheers.

@tomorrow
    “make me particularly angered by David Shaw’s extraordinary warning about our mental health. ”

That article may have prevented many from investigating a 5:2 discipline temporarily. Eventually, the truth wins out. Some, like us, will succeed with 5:2, and many will never even attempt to understand it.

Most people are searching for an easy and sustainable way to stay healthy. I read occasionally of those that stopped the 5:2 lifestyle and came back to it.

The marketing messages about foods that are continuously presented to us are overwhelming and it takes personal resolves to stay on a healthy track.

And accountability.

Hi Everyone,

My guess is that Dr. Shaw makes a lot of money telling people to eat less and exercise more. Anything/any one who tells people that “here is another way to lose weight” may effect his income.

Dr. Shaw may be striking out at 5:2ers because if it really catches on his own program of weight loss will not survive. More power to those who can stay on that kind of diet and never have any sweets or pasta again in their lives. I can’t and 5:2 works for me.

The fast days have become so much a part of my life that I sometimes have to remind myself that I am fasting today and cannot have any food in the evening after dinner. So far my mind has kicked in and I haven’t eaten extra on fast days.

We should expect the weight loss establishment to try to debunk 5:2, it may cost them their livelihood. We also need to acknowledge that some people just can’t do 5:2.

Long live the 5:2 plan AND those of us who follow it.
    Happy fasting
    Quick

I’m sure you are right Quick. He seems to have forgotten about all the people who have fasted over millennia.

Disappointing to hear recently that NICE (UK medicine watchdogs) were suggesting GP’s could send overweight people to Weightwatchers at the cost of the National Health. Great that GP’s can try to help in real ways rather than suggest people just follow traditional guidelines but NICE are supposed to only recommend scientifically proven medicines and treatments aren’t they? I’ve only ever heard that WW never publish their long term results.

Being a newbie here and also from New Zealand I had a quick look at this David Shaw.
    He is is a dietician in Auckland and has had a couple of articles released in the NZ Herald. Apart from that I can’t tell you anything else, perhaps on the hunt for more gullible patients?
    I would have thought that one would have more chance of a mental breakdown eating rabbit food day in day out than doing the IF? I only have to loose around 12 kgs but it’s still hard and this FI is an exciting programme especially with all the support from you guys.
    Don’t think David Shaw has a website support team?
    My 3rd Fast day tomorrow and I have a challenge to lose another kg or so before 7th Dec – need to get into that dress I bought earlier in the year for the races! Then I can swap it for a smaller one next year!

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply.