Fasting time between meals on non-fasting days

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Different approaches to intermittent fasting
Fasting time between meals on non-fasting days

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi. I can happily fast from 6pm until lunchtime the following day, drinking black coffee during the morning.
    I expect I’ve missed this point being already stated, but on the days I’m not officially fasting, is it better to continue with the same window for eating but upping the calorie intake ie. having my first meal every day at around 1pm and last meal at 6pm, the only difference being the calorific intake, or doesn’t it actually matter?
    Thank you

The only time that the timing matters for eating is if you are following a 16:8 form of eating. That means that you do all your eating within an 8-hour window.
    For the standard 5:2 diet, when you eat matters less.[although some would disagree]
    What you are describing is called ‘skipping breakfast’ and lots of people do that. If it works, keep it up.
    Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.