Fasting Support Buddy Wanted :)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rosa86 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi there, Il just post my profile intro in here as it explains it all..

I am a 30 yr old female, and have been wanting to start a fast for a long time, for a duration of 40-60 days, on numerous fruit and vegetable juices juiced on my machine. The reasons are numerous, but I really believe in the power of raw juices to heal long term ailments, having read a lot about it. I would really appreciate one or several fasting support buddies with whom I can write to in emails or whatsapp, especially in the early days when old habits and cravings are at their strongest. I want to heal a lifetime of ingrained psychological habits with unhealthy food. Anyone out there who is interested in either doing a fast alongside me, or is simply happy to give their moral support, please contact me.. 🙂

Hello there Rosa86,
    Try joining the April challenge thread there are loads of us out there on who will support you. However most are doing the 5:2 but there are others doing other variations. You will get the support I am sure what ever method you use.
    Cheers

Hey there, Thanks very much for the tip, I will go on there and see what I can find.. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.