Fasting and Eye Floaters

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bronx 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Has anyone had any experience getting rid of/minimizing the appearance of eye floaters through fasting? The people most likely to see results would be water fasters.

If you have had this experience, please share the severity and type of floaters you had as well as the time of their onset, if you feel comfortable sharing.

Any responses would be helpful! Please and thanks.

That would be interesting. Being a person who has suffered from Uveitis (inflammation inside the eye), it is my understanding that floaters are white blood cells. I have a significant amount of dead cells floating around, sometimes like looking through a netting. It would not seem that floaters would go away from fasting though. They can settle in your eyes and not float much. But other times,can seem to be stirred up again.

If you have many floaters, I hope you will get an ophthalmologist to check to be sure nothing serious is going on. (I do know I have read almost everyone will have floaters at sometime or another) – Chedva

I’m 58 years old and started noticing a single floater in my left eye a couple years ago. I have read that it’s a product of aging and they should eventually settle to the bottom of your eye and stay there. So far my one floater hasn’t done this, but now it’s not always in my sight. I’ll kind of forget about it and then it will pop up, float around and then fall down out of sight again. More annoying than anything.

Bronx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.