Fast on consecutive days? Advice needed

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Fast on consecutive days? Advice needed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CarlosCont 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I am on annual leave from work and started the fast diet 2 weeks ago. I will be returning to work next week and my roster is not going to work well with my current fasting days being Tuesdays and Fridays.
    Does anyone fast on consecutive days? There will be instances where my days off work are Tuesday and Wednesday, so my only option would be to fast those two days. I am a nurse so fasting at work is definitely not an option.
    I would like to hear your thoughts on this. I am really committed to this change in my life and need some guidance

Hello, I fast on Monday and Tuesday it keeps me more focused and then the rest of the week is my own! I find it easier to do and get out of the way. You stay in the ‘zone.’ Whilst I was doing fasting on two separate days I found it a bit more difficult, just getting over one day then having to think about the next one looming up. I have lost 1lb per week which ever way I do it. The most astounding thing I found was in May I stopped doing it (I had lots of courses at work etc) yet I didn’t gain any weight just stayed stable. Now I’m back on it using the 2 consecutive days I find I am losing a lb per week again.
    Good luck and hey if it’s not right for you, you can always go back to 2 separate days again 🙂 just remember loads of water/fluids.

I have fasted consecutive days if it appeared more sensible than splitting the fasts.

However, I prefer to fast on days when I am working and in particular if I am likely to be home late. The day just goes much quicker when I am distracted.

Some people do consecutive days on 5:2 as standard because they prefer to get both days ‘out of the way’ – it’s only suggested to split the days because it’s easier to think of ‘dieting’ for one day at a time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.