Does it work for a busy flat butt student Mum? :)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Fast Exercise Getting fit
Does it work for a busy flat butt student Mum? :)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi, I’ve just completed week one of 5:2 diet, and just wondered if you can still lose weight even if you don’t exercise? I’m a busy Mum to two angels and I’m avidly studying a degree full time at home, so pretty much spend a lot of time sitting down. I do try to get the odd walk on the beach but its a snails pace with the children.

Yes. You are already weight-lifting everyday. 😉

Losing weight is 85% what you put in your body (a.k.a. food and stuff) and only 15% exercise! So yes, you will also lose weight on this program.

Exercise is important for toning your body and having more muscle mass will increase your rested metabolism, so it is important – but not vital 🙂

You don’t know how good that is to hear 🙂 and yes Piper, even without studying on odd days the angels knacker me out! Ha ha x

Housework and taking care of kids can be seen as exercise yeah ^^ You can also incorporate small lifestyle changes (just an idea).
    – Take the stairs instead of the elevator
    – Take the bike instead of the car
    – Walk instead of taking the bike
    – Carry all the laundry at once instead of in smaller batches
    – Grab your kid by one ankle and hold him at arms-length for as long as you can
    Okay I’m getting a bit weird (not a mom myself so…) But it’s just to give you an idea. 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.