Diet soda – yes or no?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Top tips
Diet soda – yes or no?

This topic contains 51 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  bougti 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)

• Two schools of thought, its a no go or it doesn’t affect you. Sweetness is associated with the intake of food (with calories). When the brain senses sweetness it then expects that food is on its way. When it doesn’t arrive your brain will actively seek out food as a result.

having said that, you really need to find out for yourself whether it affects you. For myself I have no problem with sugar free gum. Chew it all the time and I don’t go seeking other “food”. Sugar free drinks, if I drink them Im always in the fridge looking for something else to put into my mouth. So I don’t drink them at all now. Hope that helps.

I absolutely love soda, especially Dr. Pepper. But I steer clear of it, ESPECIALLY the diet. I just feel so bloated and I find that I wind up craving more sugary things after I drink it.

Did you hear that Diet Coke is actually removing the aspartame? Unfortunately they’re just replacing it with sucralose though. Talk about spinning their wheels for nothing. I honestly got excited about it before hearing that they were just replacing it with aspartame’s cousin.

Did you hear that Diet Coke is actually removing the aspartame? Unfortunately they’re just replacing it with sucralose though. Talk about spinning their wheels for nothing. I honestly got excited about it before hearing that they were just replacing it with aspartame’s cousin.

emi calculator

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply.