Didn't succeed first time so back again

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ruthi 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi I tried this diet a few months back and lost a few pounds the first week but then put it all back on over the weekend on non fast days. This seemed to be the normal for me so I gave up after about 3 weeks of staying the same weight.

Well I have now gained more weight so I am giving this another go.

I had my first fast day yesterday and although a little bit hungry think I just about managed the 500 calories give or take a few.

What I really want to know is my TDEE is 1987 but on Monday I had 987 calories and today my food and drink intake looks to be around 850. Will I still loose weight this way or will be body shut down and go into starvation mode. I have about 42lbs to loose and would love it off for Summer next year for a big holiday we are planning.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated as all my clothes don’t fit and I am desperately needing to do something.

Best of luck this time around, drunkraffles! Keep reading around this forum – you will see that there are an infinite number of ways to approach this plan. Experiment and see what works for you 🙂

Les than half your TDEE is starvation whichever way you look at it.

Are you a see saw dieter? Honestly, you can eat your TDEE on non fast days, and if that is genuinely what you need you will lose weight at a sustainable rate.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.