Changing the amount of cals on an F day

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amy C. 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi there, I was reading up on this diet and did the calculations to find out how many calories I should have on an “eat day” in relation to my height, weight, BMI etc etc and the figure I got was 2444 therefore if I am to have 1/4 of this on a F day, can I have 611 calories rather than the 500??

The diet is based on a female having 2000 calories a day, which I will not be having, does this make sense??

Thanks in advance

You are welcome to try eating 611 calories on your fast day. If you don’t lose weight, go down to 500.

Do you think that principal would work still if I stick to 2444 on an eat day? it seems to make sense to me

On the non fast day, I would eat what your body needs – up to your TDEE. I am working on the ability to notice when I am full, but you may be in tune with that feeling already.

In my mind, 2444 is so high, that you probably don’t even need to count calories on your non fast days.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.